- Casual, but addictive gameplay
- Simple Touch-n-Drag interface
- Beautiful graphics and animation
- Solve n-body problems intuitively and make fun of your physicist friends who can't!
- Use White Dwarfs, Neutron Stars, Black Holes, and Magnetars to overcome the challenges before you
- 40+ different objects obstruct or aid you
- 7 Tutorial levels make learning the game fun and easy
- 40 unique game levels offer hours of entertainment
- Unobtrusive background music that varies with each game play, or listen to music from your music library while you play. Or switch back and forth as your mood fancies .. it's your choice!
- If you are interrupted for any reason while playing, Gradient's automatic save and restore feature returns you to the same level exactly as you left it.
- Newtonian gravitational effects.